About Lab Members Research Lecture Links
Papers 2010년 이전
2018 Publication Lists
1. Sungmin Woo, Sang A Lee, Hyeona Mun, Young Gwan Choi, Chan June Zhung, Soohyeon Shin, Morgane Lacotte, Adrian David, Wilfrid Prellier, Tuson Park, Won Nam Kang, Jong Seok Lee, Sung Wng Kim and Woo Seok Choi, " Enhanced magnetic and thermoelectric properties in epitaxial polycrystalline SrRuO3 thin films ", Nanoscale, 2018, 10, 477 (2018.01.26)
2017 Publication Lists
1. Sreekantha Reddy Dugasani, Young Hoon Oh, Bramaramba Gnapareddy, Tuson Park, Won Nam Kang, Sung Ha Parka," Magnetic studies of Co2+, Ni2+, and Zn2+−modified DNA double−crossover lattices ", Applied Surface Science. 427, 416–421 (2017.8. 8).
2. Yu-Seong Seo, Jae Hak Lee, Won Nam Kang & Jungseek Hwang," Revisiting optical properties of MgB2 with a high-quality sample prepared by a HPCVD method ", Sci Rep. ,(2017.7.14).
2016 Publication Lists
1. Won Kyung Seong, Mahipal Ranot, Ji Yeong Lee, Cheol-Woong Yang, Jae Hak Lee,Young Hoon Oh, Jae-Pyoung Ahn, Won Nam Kang," Superconducting MgB2 flowers: growth mechanism and their superconducting properties" ", Supercond. Sci. Technol. 29, 045015 (2016.3. 11).
2. K.J. Song, W.N. Kang, C. Park," The magnetic Relaxation of MgB2 Thin Films Grown by hybrid Physical-Chemical Vapor Deposition ", IEEE Trans. Appl. Supercond. 26, 8200804 (2016.6.).
3. Duong Pham, Soon-Gil Jung, K.J. Song, M. Ranot, J.H. Lee, N.H. Lee, W.N. Kang," Effect of vortex-vortex interactions on the critical current density of single-crystalline MgB2 thin films ", Current. Applied. Physics. 16, 1046 (2016.9.).
2015 Publication Lists
1. SungHoon Lee, Soon-Gul Lee, Won Nam Kang," Superconducting Transition Properties of Grain Boundaries in MgB2 Films ", J.Korean Phys.Soc. 66, 7 (2015.1).
2. Witha Berlian Kesuma Putri, Byeongwon Kang, Pham Van Duong, Won Nam Kang," Reducing delamination in MgB2 films deposited on Hastelloy tapes by applying SiC buffer layers ", Thin Solid Films 590, 80 (2015.7)
2014 Publication Lists
1. W.B.K.Putri, D.H.Tran, B.Kang, N.H.Lee, W.N.Kang, S.J.Oh, B.Kang," Enhancement in High-Field Jc Properties and the Flux Pinning Mechanism of MgB2 Thin Films on Crystalline SiC Buffer Layers ", J. supercond. Nov. Magn. 27, 401 (2014.2).
2. W.B.K.Putri, D.H.Tran, O.Y.Lee, W.N.Kang, T.Miyanaga, D.S.Yang, B.Kang," Effect of different thickness crystalline SiC buffer layers on the ordering of MgB2 films probed by extended x-ray absorption fine structure ", J. Appl. Phys. 115, 093901 (2014.3.3).
3. Sung-Hak Hong, Nam Hoon Lee, Won Nam Kang, Soon-Gul Lee," Observation of weak coupling effects in Ba0.6K0.4Fe2As2 junctions patterned across a naturally formed grain boundary ", Supercond. Sci. Technol. 27, 055007 (2014.3.11).
4. D.H.Tran, W.B.K.Putri, B.Kang, N.H.Lee, W.N.Kang," A close correlation between nanostructure formations and the thickness dependence of the critical current density in pure and BaSnO3 -added GdBa2Cu3O7-δfilms ", J. Appl. Phys. 115, 163901 (2014.4.22).
5. Duc Hai Tran, Witha B.K.Putri, Byeongwon Kang, Nam Hoon Lee, Won Nam Kang," The Critical Current Density of GdBa2Cu3O7-δ Superconducting Films: Thickness, Temperature, and Field Dependences ", IEEE Transactions on Magnetice. 50, 9000404 (2014.6.6).
6. Witha B.K.Putri, Duc Hai Tran, Byeongwon Kang, Mahipal Ranot, Jae Hak Lee, Nam Hoon Lee, Won Nam Kang," Effect of Different Thickness Crystalline SiC-Buffer Layers on Superconducting Properties and Flux Pinning Mechanism of MgB2 Films ", IEEE Transactions on Magnetice. 50, 9000305 (2014.6.6).
7. Soon-Gil Jung, Nam Hoon Lee, Won Kyung Seong, Sangjun Oh, Won Nam Kang," Crystal orientation dependence of the critical current density in a-axis- and c-axis-oriented MgB2 films ", Current. Applied. Physics. 14, 1277 (2014.7.9).
2013 Publication Lists
1. Dong-Ho Kim, Young-Soon Park, Tae-Jong Hwang, Mahipal Ranot, Won-Nam Kang, Kook-Chae Chung," Transport Properties of MgB2 Films Grown on Hastelloy Tape: Substrate Temperature Effect ", J. Korean Phys. Soc 62, 284 (2013.1.1).
2. Hikaru Sato, Takayoshi Katase, Won Nam Kang, Hidenoti Hiramatsu, Toshio Kamiya, and Hideo Hosono," Anomalous scaling behavior in a mixed-state Hall effect of a cobalt-doped BaFe2As2 epitaxial film with a high critical current density over 1 MA/cm2 ", Phys. Rev. B 87, 064504 (2013.2.13).
3. D. H. Tran, W. B. K. Putri, B. Kang, N. H. Lee, W. N. Kang, W. K. Seong," Reducing thickness dependence of critical current density in GdBa2Cu3O7-δ thin films by addition of nanostructured defects ", J. Appl. Phys. 113, 17E134 (2013.3.27).
4. Sreekantha Reddy Dugasani, Namhoon Lee, Junwye Lee, Byeonghoon kim, Si un Hwang, Keun Woo Lee, Won Nam Kang & Sung Ha Park," Magnetic Characteristics of Copper Ion-Modified DNA Thin Films ", Scientific Reports 3, 1819 (2013.5.10).
5. Mahipal Ranot, S. Oh, K.C. Chung, W.N. Kang," MgB2 coated conductors directly grown on flexible metallic Hastelloy tapes by hybrid physicalechemical vapor deposition ", Current Applied Physics 13, 1808 (2013.7.27).
6. Soon-Gil JUNG, Won Kyung SEONG, Won Nam KANG," Flux Pinning Mechanism in Single-Crystalline MgB2 Thin Films ", J.Phys.Soc.Jpn. 82, 114712 (2013.10.21).
2012 Publication Lists
1. Ho Sang Jung, Woo Il Yang, Jae Hun Lee, Won Kyung Seong, Won Nam Kang, Man Soon Cho, Kee Nam Choo and Sang Young Lee," Microwave surface resistance of thick MgB2 films on c-plane sapphire: a study on the depth profile of the surface resistance ", Supercond. Sci. Technol. 25, 035016 (2012.2.2).
2. Mahipal Ranot, W.N. Kang," MgB2 coated superconducting tapes with high critical current densities fabricated by hybrid physical-chemical vapor deposition ", Current Applied Physics 12, 353 (2012.3).
3. Soon-Gil Jung, W. K. Seong, and W. N. Kang," Effect of columnar grain boundaries on flux pinning in MgB2 films ", J. Appl. Phys. 111, 053906 (2012.3.1).
4. D. H. Tran, W. B. K. Putri, C. H. Wie, B. Kang, N. H. Lee, W. N. Kang, J. Y. Lee, and W. K. Seong," Thickness dependence of critical current density in GdBa2Cu3O7-δ thin films with BaSnO3 addition ", J. Appl. Phys. 111, 07D714 (2012.4.1).
5. Mahipal Ranot, Won Kyung Seong, Soon-Gil Jung, Won Nam Kang, Jinho Joo, Chan-Joon Kim, Byung-Hyuk Jun, and Sanjun Oh," Effect of SiC-Impurity Layer and Growth Temperature on MgB2 Superconducting Tapes Fabricated by HPCVD ", Chem. Vap. Deposition 18, 36 (2012.3.16).
6. Won Kyung Seong, Sangjun Oh, Won Nam Kang," Perfect Domain-Lattice Matching between MgB2 and Al2O3: Single-Crystal MgB2 Thin Films Grown on Sapphire ", Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. 51, 083101-1 (2012.7.12).
7. Eunsung Park, Nam Hoon Lee, Won Nam Kang, and Tuson Park," Pressure effects on the superconducting thin film Ba1-xKxFe2As2 ", Appl. Phys. Lett. 101, 042601 (2012.7.23).
8. Sung-Hak Hong, Soon-Gul Lee, Soon-Gil Jung, Won Nam Kang," Properties of FeSe Nanobridges Prepared by Using a Focused Ion Beam ", J. Korean Phys. Soc. 61, 1430 (2012.11.15).
9. Sung-Hak Hong, Sung Hoon Lee, Soon-Gul Lee, Soon-Gil Jung, Nam Hoon Lee, Won Nam Kang," Fabrication of BaKFeAs Intergrain Nanobridges by Using a Focused Ion Beam ", J. Korean Phys. Soc. 61, 1449 (2012.11.15).
10. D.H. Kim, S.J. Oh, T.J. Hwang, M. Ranot, W.N. Kang, K.C. Chung," High Critical Current Densities in MgB2 Films Grown on Hastelloy Tape by Hybrid Physical-Chemical Vapor Deposition ", J. Supercond. Nov. Magn. 26, 1521 (2012.12.28).
11. D.H. Tran, W.B.K. Putri, C.H. Wie, N.H. Lee, W.N. Kang, J.Y. Lee, W.K. Seong," Enhanced critical current density in GdBa2Cu3O7-δ thin films with substrate surface decoration using Gd2O3 nanoparticles ", Thin Solid Films 526, 241 (2012.12.30).
2011 Publication Lists
1. Soon-Gil Jung, N. H. Lee, W. K. Seong, K. H. Cho, W. N. Kang, and S. Oh," Observation of strong intrinsic pinning in MgB2 films ", Supercond. Sci. Technol. 24, 075003 (2011.07).
2. M. Ranot, K. Cho, W.K. Seong, S. Oh, K.C. Chung, W.N. Kang," Effects of B2H6 flow rate and deposition time on superconducting properties of MgB2/Hastelloy tapes ", Physica C 471, 582 (2011.10).
3. Soon-Gil Jung, W.K. Seong, N.H. Lee, W.N. Kang," Flux pinning in columnar-structured and single crystalline MgB2 films ", Physica C 471, 798 (2011.11).
경기도 수원시 장안구 서부로 2066 성균관대학교 제1과학관 31152호 (초전도체 및 박막물리 연구실) 440-746
31152, Building of Nature Science, Sungkyunkwan Univ. 2066 Seobu-ro, Jangan-gu, Suwon-si, Gyeonggi-do 440-746, Korea